Nvidia and Capcom released the official Resident Evil 6 benchmark program, which will tell potential players how the just-released PC version will run on their Windows machines.
The minimum system requirements include a Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 2.8 Ghz processor with 2 GB of RAM, 16 GB of free hard drive space and an Nvidia GeForce 8800GTS. You can download the app from Nvidia's Resident Evil 6 website.
Capcom revealed the program last month in a press release that also detailed the PC version's exclusive mode called The Mercenaries: No Mercy, which includes extra enemies and more opportunities to earn higher scores than its console counterparts. It also comes with a multiplayer mode called Siege, which pits two teams against each other with an AI-controlled agent in between.
Resident Evil 6 is available on Windows PC for $39.99. The multiplayer modes will be available "shortly after" today.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer