Irrational Games' BioShock Infinite is now available for pre-order on Steam and will come with tiered pre-order bonuses.
The base reward offered to everyone who pre-orders BioShock Infinite is the Industrial Revolution Pack, which includes three gear items, 500 bonus in-game currency, five lock picks and the Industrial Revolution puzzle game.
The first tiered reward, which was recently unlocked, is a free copy of the original BioShock. Those who already own a copy on Steam can gift it to a friend for free.
The second tier, which is only two percent unlocked at the time of writing, includes the above rewards as well as exclusive BioShock Infinite Team Fortress 2 items like the Steel Songbird, the Sydney Straw Boat, the Doe-Boy, the Person in the Iron Mask, Blind Justice, Vox Diabolus and The Pounding Father.
The third tier reward is a free copy of XCOM: Enemy Unknown. Those who already own it on Steam can gift it to a friend.
Each tier will come closer to being unlocked as more people pre-order the game.
Amazon announced its own pre-order deal for BioShock Infinite today, with the online retailer offering $30 in credit toward 2K-published titles on the Amazon store.
BioShock Infinite releases on Windows PC, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 on March 26.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Sharknado: The Video Game lays waste to Manhattan, iOS, common sense