The tweet came in response to a comment from Markus St., who wrote "Indeed the new Infamous looks promising can't wait for gameplay footage."
"What did you think most of that was," Sucker Punch replied. "We just used [a] different camera to make it more cinematic."
Second Son will take place seven years after the conclusion of Infamous 2. Players will step into the role of newcomer Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old living in Seattle during a time of unrest. In the wake of former protagonist Cole McGrath's story, those suspected of "bio-terrorism" are immediately apprehended by the government.
Infamous: Second Son will be available exclusively for PlayStation 4, which is expected to launch during the holiday season.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Deals With Gold Weekly(?) Update
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- PS4 Beta Codes