The tweet came in response to a comment from Markus St., who wrote "Indeed the new Infamous looks promising can't wait for gameplay footage."
"What did you think most of that was," Sucker Punch replied. "We just used [a] different camera to make it more cinematic."
Second Son will take place seven years after the conclusion of Infamous 2. Players will step into the role of newcomer Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old living in Seattle during a time of unrest. In the wake of former protagonist Cole McGrath's story, those suspected of "bio-terrorism" are immediately apprehended by the government.
Infamous: Second Son will be available exclusively for PlayStation 4, which is expected to launch during the holiday season.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)