The tweet came in response to a comment from Markus St., who wrote "Indeed the new Infamous looks promising can't wait for gameplay footage."
"What did you think most of that was," Sucker Punch replied. "We just used [a] different camera to make it more cinematic."
Second Son will take place seven years after the conclusion of Infamous 2. Players will step into the role of newcomer Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old living in Seattle during a time of unrest. In the wake of former protagonist Cole McGrath's story, those suspected of "bio-terrorism" are immediately apprehended by the government.
Infamous: Second Son will be available exclusively for PlayStation 4, which is expected to launch during the holiday season.
- How video games can change the world, one child at a time
- Playing with privilege: the invisible benefits of gaming while male
- Why a deal between Netflix and Comcast matters to gamers
- Moebius: Empire Rising review: remedial history
- Titanfall's Expedition DLC offers a 'parkour playground' with the 'War Games' map
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Beast Mode (Thurs 24 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Game freezes at the starting screen, launch error
- Changing Posting Name
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)