The tweet came in response to a comment from Markus St., who wrote "Indeed the new Infamous looks promising can't wait for gameplay footage."
"What did you think most of that was," Sucker Punch replied. "We just used [a] different camera to make it more cinematic."
Second Son will take place seven years after the conclusion of Infamous 2. Players will step into the role of newcomer Delsin Rowe, a 24-year-old living in Seattle during a time of unrest. In the wake of former protagonist Cole McGrath's story, those suspected of "bio-terrorism" are immediately apprehended by the government.
Infamous: Second Son will be available exclusively for PlayStation 4, which is expected to launch during the holiday season.
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27