Downloadable content for Queasy Games' side-scrolling musical platformer, SoundShapes, will be available March 12, the company announced via the game's official Twitter account.
Like previous DLC, the content will be a cross-buy over PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3. Details on the pack itself were not given, though the tweet promised "details soon." Another tweet from the account added "this one brings a new way to play." A post on the game's Facebook page says that the DLC will include new beats as well.
Sound Shapes released via PlayStation Network in August 2012. The game is available on both PlayStation Vita and PlayStation 3.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dungeons & Dragons castle defense game coming to mobile next year
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- People watched Twitch Plays Pokémon for a billion minutes
- In Firewatch, the job isn't to keep the wilderness from burning down