Indie Royale is currently offering a mix of action, first-person shooter, adventure games and more with The Chosen Bundle.
The bundle includes Hard Reset, a cyberpunk shooter; Jolly Rover, 2D point-and-click adventure; abstract strategy game Vertex Dispenser; DLC Quest, a platformer that mocks the game industry; and Lair of the Evildoer, an action role-playing shooter. You can watch the video above to get a glimpse of all five games.
The suggested price for the bundle is $15 or more, though it operates on a pay-what-you-want scale. Currently, those who pay $8 or more will receive a 15-track album called O.S.T: Original Soundtrack.
The Chosen Bundle has already sold more than 8,000 copies and will end in less than four days. Up next is The Mash Bundle, followed by The Debut Bundle and The ??? Bundle.
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)