Fashion and graphic pop artist Marco Santaniello created t-shirts, skirts and necklaces themed around Game Boy games and their box art during Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 2013.
You can view photos of Donkey Kong, Street Fighter 2 and more recreated as accessories here. The photos were taken by New York City-based photographer Jena Cumbo, whose work has appeared in places such as Tom Tom Magazine, Lucky Magazine and Lens Scratch.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Getting a PS4
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- The Last of US DLC
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- The controller: will it get fixed?