Fashion and graphic pop artist Marco Santaniello created t-shirts, skirts and necklaces themed around Game Boy games and their box art during Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 2013.
You can view photos of Donkey Kong, Street Fighter 2 and more recreated as accessories here. The photos were taken by New York City-based photographer Jena Cumbo, whose work has appeared in places such as Tom Tom Magazine, Lucky Magazine and Lens Scratch.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- DESTINY disappointment?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- A New Steam Controller
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24