Fashion and graphic pop artist Marco Santaniello created t-shirts, skirts and necklaces themed around Game Boy games and their box art during Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 2013.
You can view photos of Donkey Kong, Street Fighter 2 and more recreated as accessories here. The photos were taken by New York City-based photographer Jena Cumbo, whose work has appeared in places such as Tom Tom Magazine, Lucky Magazine and Lens Scratch.
More from Polygon
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27