Fashion and graphic pop artist Marco Santaniello created t-shirts, skirts and necklaces themed around Game Boy games and their box art during Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 2013.
You can view photos of Donkey Kong, Street Fighter 2 and more recreated as accessories here. The photos were taken by New York City-based photographer Jena Cumbo, whose work has appeared in places such as Tom Tom Magazine, Lucky Magazine and Lens Scratch.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories
- Daggerfall players
- The Hong Kong Massacre
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds