Fashion and graphic pop artist Marco Santaniello created t-shirts, skirts and necklaces themed around Game Boy games and their box art during Williamsburg Fashion Weekend 2013.
You can view photos of Donkey Kong, Street Fighter 2 and more recreated as accessories here. The photos were taken by New York City-based photographer Jena Cumbo, whose work has appeared in places such as Tom Tom Magazine, Lucky Magazine and Lens Scratch.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- On Being A "Gamer"