"Minecraft 1.5 will be released in roughly 2 weeks, early March," Bergensten tweeted.
The Redstone Update will include new features and bug fixes, such as improvements to minecarts, greater consistency to the way redstone ore behaves and a new capacitor block.
A few other notable Redstone Update additions include a daylight detector, which can used to make solar panels when paired with a capacitor, more fireworks, Nether-based ore and removal of the "south/east rule" glitch.
- How a video game helped save my sanity
- Dragon Quest Heroes brings the series back to PlayStation in Dynasty Warriors style
- The New Nintendo 3DS is everything fun, exhausting, about Nintendo's strategy
- Persona 5 coming to PS3 and PS4 in 2015
- Disgaea 5, Earth Defense Force, Ys, Gundam and Senran Kagura coming to PS4