In October, publisher Bethesda Softworks announced three planned DLC packs for Dishonored. The first, Dunwall City Trials, was released in December. The second was not named at the time of the announcement, but Bethesda said it would focus on Daud, who leads a crew of supernatural assassins called The Whalers.
Bethesda described the player's mission in the second add-on: "Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome."
Here's the purported list of Trophies for The Other Side of the Coin (beware of spoilers):
- Just Business (Bronze) - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces (Bronze) - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected (Bronze) - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands (Bronze) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes (Bronze) - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress (Bronze) - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart (Bronze) - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timish's estate
A Bethesda representative told Polygon, "We don't comment on rumors or speculation."
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- Ultima Forever comes to an end months after closure of EA Mythic