In October, publisher Bethesda Softworks announced three planned DLC packs for Dishonored. The first, Dunwall City Trials, was released in December. The second was not named at the time of the announcement, but Bethesda said it would focus on Daud, who leads a crew of supernatural assassins called The Whalers.
Bethesda described the player's mission in the second add-on: "Make your way through new Dunwall locales and discover Daud's own set of weapons, powers and gadgets in this story-driven campaign. How you play and the choices you make will impact the final outcome."
Here's the purported list of Trophies for The Other Side of the Coin (beware of spoilers):
- Just Business (Bronze) - You got the information needed from the Rothwild Slaughterhouse
- Missing Pieces (Bronze) - You obtained Delilah Copperspoon's identity from Thalia Timish
- Well Connected (Bronze) - You purchased all of the Favors in The Other Side of the Coin
- No Regrets (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in High Chaos
- Redemptive Path (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin in Low Chaos
- Whisper Ways (Silver) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without alerting anyone
- Cleaner Hands (Bronze) - You completed The Other Side of the Coin without killing anyone
- Rats and Ashes (Bronze) - You caused a death using an arc mine and a rat
- Message from the Empress (Bronze) - You performed a drop assassination from atop the Empress statue
- Stone Cold Heart (Bronze) - You spoke with the statue of Delilah in Timish's estate
A Bethesda representative told Polygon, "We don't comment on rumors or speculation."
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Disney Infinity is free to download on Wii U