NetherRealm's DC superhero fighting game Injustice: Gods Among Us will include Green Lantern's archnemesis Sinestro and the mace-wielding heroine Hawkgirl on its roster of playable characters, publisher Warner Bros. confirmed today.
The latest confirmed fighters are featured in the latest Injustice Battle Arena video, which features a brief glimpse at both DC Comics characters in action. Like Green Lantern, Sinestro will use his Yellow Lantern power ring to augment his attacks. In the video, we see Sinestro throw the Joker with a set of spider-like energy limbs and uppercut the Flash with a fist generated by his power ring. Hawkgirl's attacks, unsurprisingly, focus on her ability to fly and skill with a mace.
The addition of Sinestro and Hawkgirl brings Injustice's confirmed roster up to 19 fighters.
Injustice: Gods Among Us is scheduled for release on Xbox 360, Wii U and PlayStation 3 on April 16 in North America, April 19 in Europe.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- Action Henk gets seven new levels and tricky challenges for 'die-hard players'
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month