Telltale Games is currently developing more content for The Walking Dead unrelated to its previously-announced second season, reports IGN.
Speaking during a recent episode of Up At Noon, The Walking Dead writer Gary Whitta teased upcoming content that isn't part of season two but also offers no hints on any relation to season one.
"You won't have to wait for season two to play more Walking Dead," he said.
Whitta affirmed that season two is still a long way off, and there is no new information to announce regarding its launch. However, popular fan demand for The Walking Dead content has brought Telltale back to the drawing board, and something "that will make the wait for season two slightly less agonizing" is in the works.
"Knowing that it's a way off, and knowing that people are hungry for more Walking Dead... There may very well be more Walking Dead from Telltale before season two," said Whitta. "We may have a little something extra for you between season one and two."
Polygon has reached out to Telltale Games and will report additional details as we have them.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules