Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, Platinum Games' recently released action spinoff of Hideo Kojima's stealth action series, will receive three packs of downloadable content, according to the developer's Japanese blog.
The first pack is the VR Missions DLC, which includes 30 levels inspired by Metal Gear Solid and will be a PlayStation 3 exclusive in North America. The second DLC pack will allow you to play as Jetstream Sam, cyborg ninja protagonist Raiden's nemesis. The third DLC will allow players to take on the role of LQ-84i, otherwise known as Bladewolf, Raiden's cyborg canine sidekick.
We've reached out to Konami and Platinum Games to see if and when the DLC packs are headed to other regions and on what systems, and will update this story with more information as we receive it. For more on Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance, be sure to check out Polygon's first video review.
- How Diablo 3: Ultimate Evil Edition tricked us into playing Diablo 3 again
- Robin Williams' Genie may be immortalized in World of Warcraft
- Development hell: The video game
- Sexual conquest and emotional connections in Dragon Age: Inquisition
- Wii U pre-orders see a huge increase after Gamescom, says Amazon