Today, Blizzard Entertainment provided additional details on its worldwide launch events for the release of StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm, publishing a full schedule of the 21-hour livestream leading up to the PC game's release on March 12.
Blizzard will hold official launch events in nine locations — the United States, France, Australia, South Korea, Singapore,Taiwan, Russia, Brazil, and Mexico — beginning the evening of March 11. In addition, Blizzard says thousands of retailers worldwide will open at midnight for the release of the first StarCraft 2 expansion.
On March 11 at 3:00 a.m. PT, Blizzard will begin streaming the launch events happening in Australia, South Korea, France and the U.S. The stream will broadcast "exclusive content" that includes community-created videos and a "King of the Beta" tournament featuring pro gamers.
Details on Heart of the Swarm's global launch events are available at the game's official website.
StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm comes to Mac and Windows PC on March 12.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2