Late night talk show host Conan O'Brien gave Tomb Raider a go in the latest installment of Clueless Gamer, which may include a number of spoilers, NSFW images and letching, so be warned.
O'Brien explores the, ah, psyche of the stereotypical male gamer throughout the video, while playing through one of the earlier and then later stages of the game. Watch as Lara Croft falls repeatedly to her doom; watch out for the giant impaling branches.
Tomb Raider received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon, in a review that states, "It's a near-perfect embodiment of the age of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 with a hint of what to expect next."
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Is Polygon Live discontinued?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Public Holidays = Relax! (Fri 18 Apr)
- Looking for Game Suggestions
- inFamous Screenshot Potluck Extravaganza!
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Post Your Rig!