Late night talk show host Conan O'Brien gave Tomb Raider a go in the latest installment of Clueless Gamer, which may include a number of spoilers, NSFW images and letching, so be warned.
O'Brien explores the, ah, psyche of the stereotypical male gamer throughout the video, while playing through one of the earlier and then later stages of the game. Watch as Lara Croft falls repeatedly to her doom; watch out for the giant impaling branches.
Tomb Raider received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon, in a review that states, "It's a near-perfect embodiment of the age of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 with a hint of what to expect next."
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.3: Summer Crusaders
- Hi, nice to meet you.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 31
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?
- Xbox One Update Beta Invites
- Wait. Could the iPad Mini be a better gaming handheld than the PSVita?