Late night talk show host Conan O'Brien gave Tomb Raider a go in the latest installment of Clueless Gamer, which may include a number of spoilers, NSFW images and letching, so be warned.
O'Brien explores the, ah, psyche of the stereotypical male gamer throughout the video, while playing through one of the earlier and then later stages of the game. Watch as Lara Croft falls repeatedly to her doom; watch out for the giant impaling branches.
Tomb Raider received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon, in a review that states, "It's a near-perfect embodiment of the age of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 with a hint of what to expect next."
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Prepare for Titanfall (Xbox One)
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Game development
- Getting a PS4
- When can I buy this digitally for Xbox One?