Late night talk show host Conan O'Brien gave Tomb Raider a go in the latest installment of Clueless Gamer, which may include a number of spoilers, NSFW images and letching, so be warned.
O'Brien explores the, ah, psyche of the stereotypical male gamer throughout the video, while playing through one of the earlier and then later stages of the game. Watch as Lara Croft falls repeatedly to her doom; watch out for the giant impaling branches.
Tomb Raider received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon, in a review that states, "It's a near-perfect embodiment of the age of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 with a hint of what to expect next."
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- On Patreon support
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- On Being A "Gamer"
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League