Late night talk show host Conan O'Brien gave Tomb Raider a go in the latest installment of Clueless Gamer, which may include a number of spoilers, NSFW images and letching, so be warned.
O'Brien explores the, ah, psyche of the stereotypical male gamer throughout the video, while playing through one of the earlier and then later stages of the game. Watch as Lara Croft falls repeatedly to her doom; watch out for the giant impaling branches.
Tomb Raider received a 9 out of 10 from Polygon, in a review that states, "It's a near-perfect embodiment of the age of the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 with a hint of what to expect next."
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - Aug 30-31
- Reconsidering Columbine
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (September 2014)
- Good graphics cards for £80-110?