Tactical car combat game Fuel Overdose will be available for PlayStation 3 in North America on March 5, developer I-Friqiya announced today.
PlayStation gamers can snag the title through the PlayStation Network for $9.99. The North American version will "benefit from the latest improvements" made after feedback from players in Europe, who have had access to the title since December.
Fuel Overdose is set in a post-apocalyptic world and features competitive racing centered around the use of weapons in taking out opponents. Players select a character and a vehicle to race with, then invest in and equip a wide range of weapons. Racers can purchase machine guns and rockets to shoot down other racers, as well as bombs and mines for planting along the track. Taking damage builds up players "Berserk" gauge, which grants the use of more powerful Super and Ultra attacks when full.
I-Friqiya also teased "new major announcements" regarding the game to be made in the upcoming days. According to the game's official website, a version of Fuel Overdose is also headed to Windows PC.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Gearbox fights back in Aliens suit, says it paid millions of its own cash to finish game
- Kickstarter suspends accused Airbnb squatter's game project
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- The Long Dark is a quieter take on DayZ, and it's still terrifying