It's fair to say that Lara Croft is back.
Tomb Raider has not exactly been a household name over the last few years. But Lara Croft's latest game, fittingly-titled Tomb Raider, feels like a return to past glories. Despite that, it also leaves a lot of the immaturity behind. Lara is finally a serious, well-rounded character. Someone you can sympathize with.
A few years ago, the prospect of locking myself in a room to play the latest Tomb Raider game would have felt like torture. And even though plenty of this game features torturous moments for Lara, what I went through was quite the opposite. But hey, don't just read about it. There's video evidence! Here is Today I Played: Tomb Raider
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4
- XBOne Classifieds