A number of major 2013 games are launching in March, and Sony is sweetening the release schedule with a cash back offer: For every $50 you spend in the PlayStation Store next month, you'll get $10 back in PlayStation Network credit.
The offer is valid to PSN users in the U.S., Canada and Mexico, and although Sony's advertising it as taking place in the month of March, it has already begun. PlayStation Store purchases from today, Feb. 26, through April 1 will count toward the promotion. That also applies to renewing an annual PlayStation Plus subscription for $49.99: According to Pierre Gravereau, senior manager of digital distribution, you won't need to spend the extra penny to get $10 back.
And there doesn't appear to be a limit to the amount of cash back you can accumulate. So if you pick up MLB 13 The Show, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct, BioShock Infinite, Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 and Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel — all of which will be available through the PlayStation Store on their respective launch dates — you'll receive $60 back in PSN credit. Sony is also offering exclusive content for players who pre-order those games on PSN.
Sony will send out the credit in a PSN message by April 12.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Battlefield 4 forum?
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- XBOne Classifieds
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?