New DLC coming to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will introduce playable Dead Space character Isaac, God of War's Zeus, as well as a cross-over with a design based on elements from MediEvil and The Unfinished Swan, IGN reports.
This follows a teased announcement on Twitter from SCEA lead game designer Seth Killian, stating "exciting news" was scheduled to hit shortly.
Earlier in the month Sony revealed its working agreement with PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale developer SuperBot Entertainment had been terminated. All future DLC for the game will be dealt with internally at Sony's Santa Monica studio, Polygon was told.
- Dwarf Fortress will crush your CPU because creating history is hard
- In the face of recent wins, Nintendo's lack of online functions is no longer forgivable
- This is the most accurate Pokémon trailer you'll ever watch
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- Launching Civilization: Beyond Earth