New DLC coming to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will introduce playable Dead Space character Isaac, God of War's Zeus, as well as a cross-over with a design based on elements from MediEvil and The Unfinished Swan, IGN reports.
This follows a teased announcement on Twitter from SCEA lead game designer Seth Killian, stating "exciting news" was scheduled to hit shortly.
Earlier in the month Sony revealed its working agreement with PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale developer SuperBot Entertainment had been terminated. All future DLC for the game will be dealt with internally at Sony's Santa Monica studio, Polygon was told.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Help needed to find a reputable source for statistics for Indian gaming industry.
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!