New DLC coming to PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale will introduce playable Dead Space character Isaac, God of War's Zeus, as well as a cross-over with a design based on elements from MediEvil and The Unfinished Swan, IGN reports.
This follows a teased announcement on Twitter from SCEA lead game designer Seth Killian, stating "exciting news" was scheduled to hit shortly.
Earlier in the month Sony revealed its working agreement with PlayStation All-Stars: Battle Royale developer SuperBot Entertainment had been terminated. All future DLC for the game will be dealt with internally at Sony's Santa Monica studio, Polygon was told.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4