Remember Me, the futuristic third-person action game from Dontnod Entertainment, will launch June 4 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC in North America, publisher Capcom announced today.
It will be released June 7 in Europe. The date is a slight delay; Capcom previously said Remember Me would launch in May.
Capcom released a new trailer today along with the release date announcement. The trailer focuses on Remember Me's story, which follows Nilin, a "memory hunter" in Neo-Paris in 2084, as she tries to find out who erased her own memory. The game will let players customize their experience in its Combo Lab, which allows players to craft combos in accordance with their play style.
For more on Remember Me, check out our preview from earlier this month.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?