Remember Me, the futuristic third-person action game from Dontnod Entertainment, will launch June 4 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC in North America, publisher Capcom announced today.
It will be released June 7 in Europe. The date is a slight delay; Capcom previously said Remember Me would launch in May.
Capcom released a new trailer today along with the release date announcement. The trailer focuses on Remember Me's story, which follows Nilin, a "memory hunter" in Neo-Paris in 2084, as she tries to find out who erased her own memory. The game will let players customize their experience in its Combo Lab, which allows players to craft combos in accordance with their play style.
For more on Remember Me, check out our preview from earlier this month.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart