Remember Me, the futuristic third-person action game from Dontnod Entertainment, will launch June 4 on PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC in North America, publisher Capcom announced today.
It will be released June 7 in Europe. The date is a slight delay; Capcom previously said Remember Me would launch in May.
Capcom released a new trailer today along with the release date announcement. The trailer focuses on Remember Me's story, which follows Nilin, a "memory hunter" in Neo-Paris in 2084, as she tries to find out who erased her own memory. The game will let players customize their experience in its Combo Lab, which allows players to craft combos in accordance with their play style.
For more on Remember Me, check out our preview from earlier this month.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Weekend at Polygon's: Open Thread - July 26-27
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- RIP Friends List?
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- DESTINY disappointment?