Several games from Ubisoft's Assassin's Creed series have been discounted 50 percent today as part of Microsoft's Xbox Live Ultimate Game Sale, according to a post on Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb's website.
The games and prices include:
- Assassin's Creed for $9.99 (regularly $19.99)
- Assassin's Creed 2 for $9.99 (regularly $19.99)
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood for $9.99 (regularly $19.99)
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations for $14.99 (regularly $29.99)
Major Nelson announced last week that Microsoft is discounting over 60 Xbox 360 Games on Demand titles through next Monday, March 4. The deals, which Major Nelson announces every day on Twitter and his blog, began yesterday with Halo content.
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- Police investigating Comic-Con cosplay assault, photographer arrested
- PlayStation Now rentals cost $2.99 for four hours play, but everything could be changing
- Twitter can fix its harassment problem, but why mess with success?
- Hyrule Warriors Nintendo Direct coming Aug. 4