Developers from Media Molecule, the U.K.-based creator of LittleBigPlanet and the upcoming Tearaway, will travel to Austin, Texas, for next month's Juegos Rancheros get-together, where they will present the results of their first internal game jam.
Juegos Rancheros is an indie game collective located in Austin.
Media Molecule will show off "photos and videos of things we made — games yes, but a whole load of weirdness, too," the studio said to Juegos Rancheros. They'll discuss the process of running a game jam at the studio, and then explain how the experience affected the way they develop games.
The event is scheduled for 7 p.m. on March 7, and will be held at North Door in Austin; attendance is free and open to the public (you can RSVP on the Facebook event page). Prior to Media Molecule's appearance, Deep Sea designer Robin Arnott will kick off the night by offering a first look at his next game, SoundSelf.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?