Spicy Horse's Akaneiro: Demon Hunters reached its Kickstarter funding goal this weekend, raising $204,680 of its $200,000 goal.
The success of the campaign means the studio can now devote its time to porting the action role-playing game to Android and iOS tablets and Linux, as well as implement co-op multiplayer, an equipment crafting system and improved community support.
Additional features that the development team will implement include: lockbox items and additional consumables, expanded weapon and armor varieties, additional Spirit Helper Pet varieties, leaderboards and a rank-based achievement system with rewards.
The game fell short of its $233,000 stretch goal, which would have given the game an Ouya version, new expansions and even more armor and weapons.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer