Launch events will begin at each location at 8:00 p.m. local time, March. 11, 2013. Each event will feature activities for StarCraft fans such as live demonstrations of new features, Q&A with the development teams, cosplay competitions, giveaways and StarCraft II pro-gamer Heart of the Swarm matches.
For fans unable to attend, the company suggests watching the launch event online. Streaming will begin 24 hours before the expansion's global launch at midnight, March 11, 2013.
The official Blizzard Entertainment site outlines full details for each launch event.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business