Launch events will begin at each location at 8:00 p.m. local time, March. 11, 2013. Each event will feature activities for StarCraft fans such as live demonstrations of new features, Q&A with the development teams, cosplay competitions, giveaways and StarCraft II pro-gamer Heart of the Swarm matches.
For fans unable to attend, the company suggests watching the launch event online. Streaming will begin 24 hours before the expansion's global launch at midnight, March 11, 2013.
The official Blizzard Entertainment site outlines full details for each launch event.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- The International Dota 2 tournament watched by more than 20M viewers, Valve says
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- EA offers top games and big discounts for $5 a month