The European release of Scribblenauts Unlimited is being delayed, Nintendo confirmed in a note issued today.
Despite initial plans to launch the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS title on Feb. 8, Nintendo now states changes to the game must be made before Scribblenauts Unlimited is eventually released. The publisher did not specify what these changes might be.
"We are sorry to announce that Scribblenauts Unlimited, a game developed by Warner Bros. Interactive and 5th Cell and published by Nintendo of Europe for both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, will be delayed in Europe," reads the statement.
"It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
We have contacted Nintendo for clarification regarding what is being changed.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'