The European release of Scribblenauts Unlimited is being delayed, Nintendo confirmed in a note issued today.
Despite initial plans to launch the Wii U and Nintendo 3DS title on Feb. 8, Nintendo now states changes to the game must be made before Scribblenauts Unlimited is eventually released. The publisher did not specify what these changes might be.
"We are sorry to announce that Scribblenauts Unlimited, a game developed by Warner Bros. Interactive and 5th Cell and published by Nintendo of Europe for both Nintendo 3DS and Wii U, will be delayed in Europe," reads the statement.
"It has come to light that some changes need to be implemented within the game before we launch them across Europe. We are very sorry for any inconvenience this may cause and we hope to make further announcements on the European launch of these games very soon."
We have contacted Nintendo for clarification regarding what is being changed.
- Game of Thrones' Maisie Williams in talks for The Last of Us movie
- Proof '90s kids playing video games are cooler than kids today
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Eve's new executive producer has a plan to attract new players with the help of old ones
- Street Fighter: World Warrior live action series in development