Select games and downloadable content from Japanese developer and publisher Namco Bandai will be discounted on the PlayStation Network over the next month, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
Today through March 5, a handful of the company's games for PlayStation 3, Vita, PlayStation Portable and a few DLC packs can be purchased at 50 percent off:
- Namco Museum Essentials, which includes six games (Dig Dug, Dragon Spirit, Galaga, Pac-Man, Xevious and Xevious Resurrection), for 4.99 (PS3)
- Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Impact, for $19.99 (PSP)
- Noby Noby Boy, for $2.49 (PS3)
- One Piece: Pirate Warriors, for $24.99 (PS3)
- Ridge Racer 7: 3D License Version, for $9.99 (PS3)
- Ridge Racer, for $12.49 (Vita)
- SoulCalibur: Broken Destiny, for $19.99 (PSP)
- Tekken 6, for $19.99 (PSP)
- Touch My Katamari, for $12.49 (Vita)
The PlayStation Store is discounting all Ace Combat: Assault Horizon DLC to between $1.99 and $7.49, depending on the type of pack. The Atorias of the Abyss add-on content for Dark Souls and a DLC pack for One Piece: Pirate Warriors are also available for $7.49.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business
- The most progressive game of the summer is the one you're probably not playing
- Optimus Prime is no longer just a truck, he's a PlayStation
- Want to win the console war? Here's how
- Skylanders launching more powerful premium figures this fall
- Why is 2K suddenly so preoccupied with the original BioShock?