Nvidia plans to release a series of videos demonstrating AAA PC games running on Project Shield, "Project Shield — PC Mondays." The series kicks off today with a look at Borderlands 2 in action on the device with the graphics settings set for the highest quality performance.
Through the Shield app, players can establish a link with local compatible desktop PCs and laptops in order to access the computer's content. Players can connect to Steam and navigate the program through Shield as well as load the game onto the handheld. All actions players take using Shield will be viewable on the PC as well, with Shield serving as a controller with a second smaller screen.
The next "PC Mondays" video will be posted to Nvidia's YouTube page next week. The company will also share videos of Android titles running on Shield on Thursdays.
- I'm going to make an AMV...and I need your help.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri Aug 29
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Help Nipah build a PC
- Woady Reviews Anime: Bleach the Movie: Hell Verse
- Calling all first team Polygon staff to the Set!
- how do i cross save olliolli from Vita to ps4
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Nintendo Customer Service