Nvidia plans to release a series of videos demonstrating AAA PC games running on Project Shield, "Project Shield — PC Mondays." The series kicks off today with a look at Borderlands 2 in action on the device with the graphics settings set for the highest quality performance.
Through the Shield app, players can establish a link with local compatible desktop PCs and laptops in order to access the computer's content. Players can connect to Steam and navigate the program through Shield as well as load the game onto the handheld. All actions players take using Shield will be viewable on the PC as well, with Shield serving as a controller with a second smaller screen.
The next "PC Mondays" video will be posted to Nvidia's YouTube page next week. The company will also share videos of Android titles running on Shield on Thursdays.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Batman Returns (Wed 5 Mar)