Nvidia plans to release a series of videos demonstrating AAA PC games running on Project Shield, "Project Shield — PC Mondays." The series kicks off today with a look at Borderlands 2 in action on the device with the graphics settings set for the highest quality performance.
Through the Shield app, players can establish a link with local compatible desktop PCs and laptops in order to access the computer's content. Players can connect to Steam and navigate the program through Shield as well as load the game onto the handheld. All actions players take using Shield will be viewable on the PC as well, with Shield serving as a controller with a second smaller screen.
The next "PC Mondays" video will be posted to Nvidia's YouTube page next week. The company will also share videos of Android titles running on Shield on Thursdays.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love