Microsoft currently does "not have plans" to release any of the Halo games on Steam, according to an official statement from Microsoft provided to GameSpot.
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3 were recently discovered in a public version of the Steam Database, suggesting that all three titles might be headed for Steam release. A Steam Community Hub for a Halo 3 was also spotted, but later removed.
Of the other games listed, Dyad has since been confirmed for a Steam release.
Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 are already available on PC. Halo 3, however, remains an Xbox 360 exclusive.
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design
- Post your Weekend at Polygon/Daily headers here (August 2014)