Microsoft currently does "not have plans" to release any of the Halo games on Steam, according to an official statement from Microsoft provided to GameSpot.
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3 were recently discovered in a public version of the Steam Database, suggesting that all three titles might be headed for Steam release. A Steam Community Hub for a Halo 3 was also spotted, but later removed.
Of the other games listed, Dyad has since been confirmed for a Steam release.
Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 are already available on PC. Halo 3, however, remains an Xbox 360 exclusive.
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick