Microsoft currently does "not have plans" to release any of the Halo games on Steam, according to an official statement from Microsoft provided to GameSpot.
Halo: Combat Evolved, Halo 2 and Halo 3 were recently discovered in a public version of the Steam Database, suggesting that all three titles might be headed for Steam release. A Steam Community Hub for a Halo 3 was also spotted, but later removed.
Of the other games listed, Dyad has since been confirmed for a Steam release.
Halo: Combat Evolved and Halo 2 are already available on PC. Halo 3, however, remains an Xbox 360 exclusive.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Contest Resumes: Infamous: Second Son - Win a statue of Delsin Rowe
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Where's Polygon? (Tue 15 Apr)
- The Secret Ending (spoilers)
- The best song in a video game?
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Pax East: Bring us your Polygon Scavenger Hunt photos, Vines and stories