Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, initially a Wii U exclusive, will be released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on April 2 in North America, Tecmo Koei announced today.
The game will be available both digitally and at retail and will contain all content from the Wii U version of Razor's Edge. This includes downloadable characters Ayane, Momiji and Kasumi, new costumes for all characters and the "Ninja Trials" game mode, containing 25 missions for players to complete.
Earlier today, Game Nyarth reported that the latest issue of Famitsu lists Razor's Edge with an April 4 release date in Japan for additional consoles.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge was released exclusively for the Wii U alongside the console's launch in North America and Japan last fall. The game includes all downloadable content released for the standard edition of Ninja Gaiden 3, published in March 2012 for PS3 and Xbox 360, as well as a new campaign featuring heroine Ayane and several additional enhancements and game modes.
- Win a trip to California and one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- GTA 4 now looks as good as GTA 5 — if you have a PC
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- It takes 40 minutes to drive across country in The Crew, watch it happen right here
- The Nic Cage-led Superman movie was delightfully bizarre, and doomed