The second and third episodes of Assassin's Creed 3's The Tyranny of King Washington add-on campaign will be released in March and April, publisher Ubisoft announced today.
Episode one, "The Infamy," was previously announced for release across PlayStation 3, Xbox 360 and Windows PC on Feb. 19.
The second episode, "The Betrayal," will be released on all platforms one month later on March 19. The final episode, "The Redemption," will be available on April 23.
The Tyranny of King Washington is a three-part addition to the single-player campaign of Assassin's Creed 3 depicting an alternate history of the American Revolution. The story follows hero Ratonhnhaké:ton on a mission to take down George Washington, who has crowned himself King of America and set up a new tyrannical regime.
A post on the PlayStation Blog by Ubisoft community developer Gabriel Graziani lists a set of new abilities to be introduced in the DLC:
- Power of the Bear: grants Ratonhnhaké:ton "the strength and fury of the mighty bear"
- Power of the Eagle: adds agility and speed boosts
- Power of the Wolf: improves Ratonhnhaké:ton's camouflage ability, making him completely undetectable
- Warpaint: an ability-enhancing boost
- Alpha of the Pack: the ability to command a group of "fearsome and ruthless wolves"
All three episodes are included in the Assassin's Creed 3 Season Pass, available through Xbox Live for 2400 Microsoft Points or PlayStation Network and Windows PC for $29.99. The pass is also available at retailers GameStop and Best Buy and each episode is available individually for $9.99 or 800 Microsoft Points.
All downloadable content for Assassin's Creed 3 will be available for the Wii U version through the eShop at a later date.
- TowerFall Ascension review: bowstring symphony
- The final years of Irrational Games, according to those who were there
- Ouya may not be dead, but its long history of stumbles makes success unlikely
- When a successful game is a failure
- Report: R.B.I. Baseball 14 to launch on April 10
- Prepare to run Dark Souls 2 with the PC version's system requirements
- Why Watch Dogs went into hiding
- The Besties: The Best Games of February 2014
- Hack into Nedry's Jurassic Park security system
- Goofball Goals - Overview video
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick