In a post called "Q1 2013 Milestone Plans," Firefall community manger Matt "Phobos" DeWald revealed that the developer has broken down the changes into several categories. The Matchmaking Team will fix bugs, balance player-versus-player matchmaking and rework the challenge mode tool. Red 5 is also creating a new PvP game that focuses on a single objective, working on an experience tailored to new users and iterating on Firefall's progression system to make it "easier to understand and more fun to use overall."
Earlier this week, Red 5 detailed some of the changes coming to PvP encounters. You can check out the official post for all the details, including a new crafting system and changes to open world combat here.
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- Dota 2 team Newbee just won The International 4 — along with the largest eSports prize pool in history
- Your first look at Agent Locke in Ridley Scott's Halo: Nightfall
- I'm reviewing every FMV game because I'm broken inside
- Quit Twitter before you're hard, quit Instagram before you're soft