Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes will be a standalone expansion to Fallen Enchantress that adds new monsters, abilities, combat options and more, Stardock announced.
Unlike Fallen Enchantress, which was a remake of 2010's Elemental: War of Magic, Legendary Heroes will expand on Fallen Enchantress' content. Legendary Heroes includes a new Champion progression system that allows players to select traits from a tree as they level. Additionally, players will be able to recruit non-human champions through quests and more. A new attribute called "Fame" will help players attract champions.
The expansion also introduces new tactical combat and weapon options. New monster types like the Banshee or Garagox also present a unique challenge through weapon immunity or heavy hits.
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes will launch in April. The game will be free for those who purchased War of Magic before Oct. 10, 2010, $20 for those who own Fallen Enchantress and $40 for all other buyers. The game is also integrated with Steam, so buyers will have a copy no matter where they purchase it.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer