Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes will be a standalone expansion to Fallen Enchantress that adds new monsters, abilities, combat options and more, Stardock announced.
Unlike Fallen Enchantress, which was a remake of 2010's Elemental: War of Magic, Legendary Heroes will expand on Fallen Enchantress' content. Legendary Heroes includes a new Champion progression system that allows players to select traits from a tree as they level. Additionally, players will be able to recruit non-human champions through quests and more. A new attribute called "Fame" will help players attract champions.
The expansion also introduces new tactical combat and weapon options. New monster types like the Banshee or Garagox also present a unique challenge through weapon immunity or heavy hits.
Elemental: Fallen Enchantress - Legendary Heroes will launch in April. The game will be free for those who purchased War of Magic before Oct. 10, 2010, $20 for those who own Fallen Enchantress and $40 for all other buyers. The game is also integrated with Steam, so buyers will have a copy no matter where they purchase it.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- Russian and German armor clash in Combat Mission: Red Thunder
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- 'The Players' Score: A Videogame Music Documentary' is headed to Kickstarter with composers you'll recognize
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort