As the second installment in the four-part series, it will have a new PvP map called Spirit, a "peaceful green vale, nestled between cliffside shrines," where players can also score bonus points by capturing the Orb of Ascension and running it to shrines. New guild missions include bounties, group puzzles and cross country challenges.
Two teams of equal rating can now fight it out in the new two team PvP mode and the new selectable achievement system allows players to set their own daily goals and rewards.
was released Aug. 28, 2012 for PC and Sep. 18 for Mac.2
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap (update)
- Why Shadow of Mordor's undead Elven hero and sexy Sauron are such a big deal
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games