The launch trailer for Kalypso Media's strategy-based 1920s crime-land, Omerta: City of Gangsters, offers a look at in-game combat, historical settings and criminal behavior.
The game, developed by the studio behind the Tropico strategy series, allows users to take on the role of a immigrant who will work through the ranks to become the crime lord of a historical Atlantic City. Omerta includes 15 pre-made characters with backstories and personalities of the own, while players can also customize their own. A video demonstration of the game's customization options is available here.
Omerta: City of Gangsters launches Feb. 12 on PC and Xbox 360 in North America, with a Mac release "coming soon," says the developer.
More from Polygon
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today