Nintendo will release additional downloadable content for Nintendo 3DS title Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity in North America, the company announced today.
Previously announced only for Japan, add-ons for Gates to Infinity will be available beginning at launch on March 24 and released in packs on the 3DS eShop. Until April 30, all players can download the first piece of DLC for free, the Poké Forest Mystery Dungeon bonus level.
Three DLC packs will be available on launch day, with additional packs scheduled for release between launch day and April. These packs include additional dungeons of varying difficulty, new equippable items for Pokemon and new Pokemon for player use. Currently there have been 12 additional content packs released for the game in Japan, ranging from 150 to 300 yen ($1.60 to $3.20) in price.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Gates to Infinity was released for 3DS last November in Japan and will be released on March 24 in North America. Nintendo announced it would be bringing the title stateside last December.
- What does it really cost to open an indie studio? All your money, most of your life
- Divinity: Original Sin review: next to godliness
- If Sony wants PlayStation Now to succeed, it has to treat us better than GameStop
- How well does PlayStation Now work on PS4?
- How to lose a game of Stronghold Crusader 2