Nintendo is once again partnering with entertainment website CollegeHumor to bring one its animated series, BearShark, to Nintendo Video on the 3DS, the company announced.
Beginning Feb. 8, episodes of BearShark will be made available and will premiere exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS eShop on a regular basis.
BearShark is a series of animated shorts centered around a bear and shark who have partnered up to wreck havoc by tying themselves together and terrorizing humans that cross their path as they search for their main target: a guy named Steve.
BearShark is the second CollegeHumor video series to be published through the 3DS Nintendo Video service. Stop-motion series Dinosaur Office, about dinosaurs working in an office environment, launched with the service in June 2011 and is still available.
The Nintendo Video service has been consistently updated with video shorts, music videos, animated clips and other short-form programming since its launch three months after the release of the 3DS. The service is available as a free application downloadable through the 3DS eShop.
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- The man who made Atari's E.T. names his worst video game of all time
- Lucy Lawless: New Wonder Woman looks like 'Xena meets Spartacus'