Nintendo is once again partnering with entertainment website CollegeHumor to bring one its animated series, BearShark, to Nintendo Video on the 3DS, the company announced.
Beginning Feb. 8, episodes of BearShark will be made available and will premiere exclusively on the Nintendo 3DS eShop on a regular basis.
BearShark is a series of animated shorts centered around a bear and shark who have partnered up to wreck havoc by tying themselves together and terrorizing humans that cross their path as they search for their main target: a guy named Steve.
BearShark is the second CollegeHumor video series to be published through the 3DS Nintendo Video service. Stop-motion series Dinosaur Office, about dinosaurs working in an office environment, launched with the service in June 2011 and is still available.
The Nintendo Video service has been consistently updated with video shorts, music videos, animated clips and other short-form programming since its launch three months after the release of the 3DS. The service is available as a free application downloadable through the 3DS eShop.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding