Nintendo is bundling Ubisoft's ZombiU with the Wii U in a package that launches Feb. 17 for $389.99, Nintendo announced today.
It will be the first time a game aside from Nintendo Land, a pack-in, has been bundled with the console in North America. The bundle has been available in the U.K. since the Wii U's launch there on Nov. 30.
The Wii U ZombiU Deluxe Set includes a non-standard Deluxe Set — all the contents of a typical Deluxe Set are there, including a black 32 GB Wii U and GamePad, but the included copy of Nintendo Land is a downloadable game instead of a disc title — as well as a copy of ZombiU and a Wii U Pro Controller.
A book featuring ZombiU artwork and "never-before-seen developer commentary," according to a press release from Nintendo, also comes in the bundle. And because it is a Deluxe Set, it includes access to Nintendo's Deluxe Digital Promotion, a rewards program.
According to Nintendo, the bundle's price represents a savings of $70 over buying the individual items separately. The bundle is marked as a limited edition set on the box.
- Solving Silent Hills' playable trailer
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- I caught every Pokémon and it only took most of my life
- Want to pitch your indie game? Learn from the guy who's directing Star Wars VIII
- Sony ending PlayStation Home service in Japan and Asia in 2015