Lego City Undercover's latest trailer showcases the surprisingly good senses of humor possessed by the title's band of seedy thugs, as seen above.
The TT Games-developed open-world title, which launches on Wii U March 18, tasks the player with infiltrating crime rings to crack a citywide case; a process which involves no small amount of slapstick humor and pun-filled dialogue. The trailer also showcases a few automobile chases, some skyscraper platforming levels and the utility of the Wii U GamePad, which serves as map, communicator and a number of other essential detective tools.
For more info on the GamePad's in-game uses, check out this gameplay-heavy trailer that was released earlier this week.
- We play Titanfall, TowerFall and Dark Souls 2 in this week's Polygon Live
- Dark Souls 2 - Overview video
- R.B.I. Baseball 14 wants to be the simple, fast-paced game you remember
- Dark Souls 2: tips for beginners and returning masochists
- Candy Crush creator estimates its IPO could value the company at $7 billion