One day after Ubisoft announced a six-month delay for the Wii U version of Rayman Legends, the publisher told fans it is working with developer Ubisoft Montpellier to make a Wii U-exclusive second demo of the game.
"We understand your frustration and that you want to get your hands on the game," Ubisoft said today on its Facebook page. "We are working with the development team to provide you with a new, exclusive demo for the Wii U soon. Stay tuned for more."
The existing Rayman Legends demo has been available in the Wii U eShop since Dec. 13.
Many Wii U owners had been anticipating the release of Rayman Legends, which was originally scheduled to launch in three weeks. They were furious to hear yesterday's announcement that they'll instead have to wait an additional six months until early September, when Ubisoft will launch the Wii U version along with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions that are also in development.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- The best song in a video game?
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?