One day after Ubisoft announced a six-month delay for the Wii U version of Rayman Legends, the publisher told fans it is working with developer Ubisoft Montpellier to make a Wii U-exclusive second demo of the game.
"We understand your frustration and that you want to get your hands on the game," Ubisoft said today on its Facebook page. "We are working with the development team to provide you with a new, exclusive demo for the Wii U soon. Stay tuned for more."
The existing Rayman Legends demo has been available in the Wii U eShop since Dec. 13.
Many Wii U owners had been anticipating the release of Rayman Legends, which was originally scheduled to launch in three weeks. They were furious to hear yesterday's announcement that they'll instead have to wait an additional six months until early September, when Ubisoft will launch the Wii U version along with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions that are also in development.
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Do Polynauts dream of analog sheep? (Fri 7 Mar)
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Which FPS are you most looking forward to in 2014?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends