One day after Ubisoft announced a six-month delay for the Wii U version of Rayman Legends, the publisher told fans it is working with developer Ubisoft Montpellier to make a Wii U-exclusive second demo of the game.
"We understand your frustration and that you want to get your hands on the game," Ubisoft said today on its Facebook page. "We are working with the development team to provide you with a new, exclusive demo for the Wii U soon. Stay tuned for more."
The existing Rayman Legends demo has been available in the Wii U eShop since Dec. 13.
Many Wii U owners had been anticipating the release of Rayman Legends, which was originally scheduled to launch in three weeks. They were furious to hear yesterday's announcement that they'll instead have to wait an additional six months until early September, when Ubisoft will launch the Wii U version along with the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 versions that are also in development.
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design