The Associated Press' coverage of the red carpet at the 55th Annual Grammy Awards this Sunday, Feb. 10, will be broadcast on Xbox 360 alongside social network feeds and interactive elements, according to a press release from Microsoft.
The streaming content will include on-screen polls reminiscent of those from the U.S. presidential debates last year, as well as trivia and on-screen viewer feedback. The coverage will also support the Xbox 360 SmartGlass app, which allows for devices like smartphones and tablets to interface with the console.
Xbox Live Gold subscribers in the U.S. will be able to watch the coverage beginning at 6 p.m. ET. Those who hope to see their comments included with the coverage can use the Twitter hashtags #grammys and #xboxredcarpet. If you tune in, you might also catch a glimpse of Journey composer Austin Wintory, who received a Grammy nomination late last year for his score.
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- This is what the sheer intensity of an official Pokemon championship tournament looks like