One of the most striking moments of the DICE awards happened before anyone took the stage. This introduction video manages to deliver a tip of the hat to many of the nominees through a bit of fanciful fiction and some wonderful live-action moments.
I'm told that most if not all of the weapons on the wall behind the counter came from the prop rooms of game studios. If you're up for it, see which ones you can identify.
In This StoryStream
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Flick Bird - clone of Flappy Bird
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup