One of the most striking moments of the DICE awards happened before anyone took the stage. This introduction video manages to deliver a tip of the hat to many of the nominees through a bit of fanciful fiction and some wonderful live-action moments.
I'm told that most if not all of the weapons on the wall behind the counter came from the prop rooms of game studios. If you're up for it, see which ones you can identify.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Dancing Plante - Thu Aug 28
- On Patreon support
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 27
- Pokémon Discussions: Summer into Fall
- Spacecom is 4X strategy, and you can grab beta keys here
- Where to buy?
- Favorite "Bad" Game
- Polygon must change its ethics policy.
- Games with great Sound Design