One of the most striking moments of the DICE awards happened before anyone took the stage. This introduction video manages to deliver a tip of the hat to many of the nominees through a bit of fanciful fiction and some wonderful live-action moments.
I'm told that most if not all of the weapons on the wall behind the counter came from the prop rooms of game studios. If you're up for it, see which ones you can identify.
In This StoryStream
- Welcome to the Polygon Community!
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 100% Complete (Thu 6 Mar)
- How to make "South Park:Stick of Truth" more like Final Fantasy
- When Gameplay coincides with the story
- Dracul: Now not a Dick
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (March 2014)