One of the most striking moments of the DICE awards happened before anyone took the stage. This introduction video manages to deliver a tip of the hat to many of the nominees through a bit of fanciful fiction and some wonderful live-action moments.
I'm told that most if not all of the weapons on the wall behind the counter came from the prop rooms of game studios. If you're up for it, see which ones you can identify.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Off-Topic Weekender: We broke 1K! (8-9 March)
- PD Users: Defined at Last! (Humour)
- PS4 Now or Wait Till Price Drop & Gaikai?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- The controller: will it get fixed?
- Is there anyone who doesnt like Titanfall?
- Upgrade ps4 to 7200rpm?
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- What Game Currently Keeps You Coming Back For More?
- Getting a PS4