Dan Connors, CEO and founder of The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games, came to his DICE summit speech armed with some pretty amazing evidence of how powerful a narratively-driven, episodic game can be.
It's spoiler-filled, but it's powerful.
In the last third of the video, Connors plays picture-in-picture videos that show how people reacted to some of the more powerful moments of The Walking Dead game. Be warned, they're SUPER spoilers.
In This StoryStream
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Tue July 29
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Mon July 28
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Infamous Second Son: 2.5/5 For Me!
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Tell Us Your Story
- Have you heard of Toki's Magic Wand???
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today