Dan Connors, CEO and founder of The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games, came to his DICE summit speech armed with some pretty amazing evidence of how powerful a narratively-driven, episodic game can be.
It's spoiler-filled, but it's powerful.
In the last third of the video, Connors plays picture-in-picture videos that show how people reacted to some of the more powerful moments of The Walking Dead game. Be warned, they're SUPER spoilers.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepare to Die (Tues 11 Mar)
- Which wiki?
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: Prepared for Titanfall? (Mon 10 Mar)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 5: The where I yet again break the rules
- Contest: Want to go to the Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls launch party on March 24?
- Getting a PS4
- Polygon v1.9 - Article Redesign
- Owen Good, joining Polygon as senior reporter, weekends
- More Pokémon Discussions: Redux
- WTB physical DS2 for PC in US