Dan Connors, CEO and founder of The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games, came to his DICE summit speech armed with some pretty amazing evidence of how powerful a narratively-driven, episodic game can be.
It's spoiler-filled, but it's powerful.
In the last third of the video, Connors plays picture-in-picture videos that show how people reacted to some of the more powerful moments of The Walking Dead game. Be warned, they're SUPER spoilers.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: What is this thing? Is this interesting? - Tue Sep 2
- What is your Current Game of the Year?
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17.1 - Woady call me kōhai!
- Let's talk about the Guardians of the Galaxy film
- What Have You Been Reading? (September 2014)
- Looking for good JRPGs on PS3, help needed
- Forum moderation?
- Editorial idea for Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread: Personable - Mon Sep 1
- Woady Reviews Anime: Whisper of the Heart