Dan Connors, CEO and founder of The Walking Dead developer Telltale Games, came to his DICE summit speech armed with some pretty amazing evidence of how powerful a narratively-driven, episodic game can be.
It's spoiler-filled, but it's powerful.
In the last third of the video, Connors plays picture-in-picture videos that show how people reacted to some of the more powerful moments of The Walking Dead game. Be warned, they're SUPER spoilers.
In This StoryStream
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)
- Controller Design Competition
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol.2, No.7: Warai, Warai!
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Any clues to why it is called Second Son?