Halo 4's third multiplayer expansion, the Castle Map Pack, will launch April 8 for Xbox 360, 343 Industries announced today.
The map pack includes three new battlegrounds: Daybreak, Outcast and Perdition. On Daybreak, players control opposing bases on an asymmetrical map. While players attempt to claim firepower and overtake each other's bases, they'll also have to defend their own territory.
Outcast players will take control of different vehicle paths while keeping drivers informed and ready. Players not behind the wheel must claim secondary bases on foot. The Perdition map is intended for players seeking vehicle access, close-up fighting and long sightlines. Check out the video below to see the pack's new locations.
In addition to its new maps, the Castle Map Pack will also include "Castle DLC," a new six-versus-six playlist.
Halo 4's Castle Map Pack will be available for $10 (800 Microsoft Points). New maps will be viewable in matches only if all members own the content or the War Games Map Pass.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Thu July 24
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Spare PS4 Beta Codes
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Standby Or Off On PS4
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 23
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- A New Steam Controller
- DESTINY disappointment?