The second downloadable content pack for Scott Pilgrim vs. The World The Game is scheduled to launch this week on the PlayStation Network, according to a post on the PlayStation Blog.
The add-on, available for $4.99, introduces an online multiplayer component and Scott's roommate Wallace Wells as a playable character, as well as four new trophies. Check the trailer above for a look at the pack's contents, including Wells in action.
PlayStation Plus members can grab the DLC at a 20 percent discount beginning tomorrow, March 12 until March 26. PS Plus members can also get Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World Ultimate Edition for $11.99, 20 percent off its $14.99 price tag, which includes both the new online multiplayer as well as the previously-released Knives Chao add-on character pack.
The online multiplayer pack has been repeatedly delayed from its initial launch window of summer 2012. Ubisoft finally nailed down a Feb. 6 release date for the DLC's debut on Xbox Live earlier this year, but delayed it again two days prior to release after accusations that the developer had copied sprites from an old Game Boy Advance game. A representative for Ubisoft told Polygon the DLC had been delayed for "fine tuning."
- 90's Cartoon Network vs. 90's Nickelodeon.
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight No. 2, Vol. 17 - Heart Containers
- Pokégon Daily Open Thread - Thu Aug 21
- Polynauts Fantasy Football League
- Games with great Sound Design
- What "Console Wars" taught me about myself and being a fanboy
- The Last of Us 2 for PS4?
- Feature to track games?
- Pokegon Daily Open Thread - Wed Aug 20
- Why isn't Polygon talking about the Quinn thing ?