According to the description for the "Halo 4: Forward Unto Dawn Deluxe Edition Blu-ray/DVD Combo," the discs contain over 100 minutes of bonus content including behind the scenes materials, interviews with the cast and crew and more. The package also contains a set of Halo 4 "art cards" and a poster. It is listed for release on May 27, 2013.
Forward Unto Dawn was released last December separately on Blu-ray and DVD in North America. Those included audio commentary by the developers at 343 Industries and director Stewart Hendler, visual effects models and more.
The live-action Forward Unto Dawn web series follows UNSC cadets and their encounters with the Covenant. For more on the series, be sure to read our interview with those behind the production at 343 Industries and Microsoft, published alongside the first episode in early October 2012.
We reached out to Microsoft to confirm the combo pack and see if it's headed stateside, and a spokesperson said the company has "nothing to share at this time."
- No skin thick enough: The daily harassment of women in the game industry
- The studio that made Tony Hawk's Pro Skater closed, here's its billion-dollar story
- Dark Souls 2: Crown of the Sunken King review: return of the king
- How the Model T convinced Nvidia to build a gaming-focused tablet
- Kickstarter suspends Ex-STALKER devs' Areal campaign, West Games turns to direct funding