Pandora's Tower, a role-playing game inspired by damsel-in-distress fairytales, will launch in April for North America, Xseed Games announced.
The story trailer, which you can watch above, offers a first look at the game's dark story. A young woman named Elena is plagued by a curse that will eventually transform her into a monster. In order to save her, the game's hero, Aeron, must bring her flesh to eat from 12 different tower masters.
Xseed announced its plans to localize Pandora's Tower in January. It is the final title in a three-game localization campaign from Operation Rainfall, the other two being Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story. The game will be released for Wii.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Fri July 25
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.1: Silent Crusaders
- Join the Polynauts Destiny clan today
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- Women in Games: A Reaction
- DESTINY disappointment?
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Why you don't like this headline: Here's how a change in style guide might just be the most clicked click thing you've clicked today
- A New Steam Controller