Pandora's Tower, a role-playing game inspired by damsel-in-distress fairytales, will launch in April for North America, Xseed Games announced.
The story trailer, which you can watch above, offers a first look at the game's dark story. A young woman named Elena is plagued by a curse that will eventually transform her into a monster. In order to save her, the game's hero, Aeron, must bring her flesh to eat from 12 different tower masters.
Xseed announced its plans to localize Pandora's Tower in January. It is the final title in a three-game localization campaign from Operation Rainfall, the other two being Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story. The game will be released for Wii.
More from Polygon
- Polygon Daily Open Thread - Wed July 30
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, no. 15.2: Silent Crusaders
- Polynauts OT: Gender, sexuality and representation in gaming
- my final thoughts on the DESTINY beta
- Highergrounds Game
- What games on the Hype Train exceeded your expectations?
- PS+ & Stryder
- What's your favorite silly game?
- Tell Us Your Story
- RIP Friends List?