Pandora's Tower, a role-playing game inspired by damsel-in-distress fairytales, will launch in April for North America, Xseed Games announced.
The story trailer, which you can watch above, offers a first look at the game's dark story. A young woman named Elena is plagued by a curse that will eventually transform her into a monster. In order to save her, the game's hero, Aeron, must bring her flesh to eat from 12 different tower masters.
Xseed announced its plans to localize Pandora's Tower in January. It is the final title in a three-game localization campaign from Operation Rainfall, the other two being Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story. The game will be released for Wii.
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: What? (Wed 23 April)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Hex Heroes and the (possible) problem with Wii U exclusive Kickstarters
- Twitch Stream: Titanfall (One Match)
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: 2sday (Tue 22 April)
- Titanfall less addictive than previous/similar games?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!
- Project Spark Love