Pandora's Tower, a role-playing game inspired by damsel-in-distress fairytales, will launch in April for North America, Xseed Games announced.
The story trailer, which you can watch above, offers a first look at the game's dark story. A young woman named Elena is plagued by a curse that will eventually transform her into a monster. In order to save her, the game's hero, Aeron, must bring her flesh to eat from 12 different tower masters.
Xseed announced its plans to localize Pandora's Tower in January. It is the final title in a three-game localization campaign from Operation Rainfall, the other two being Xenoblade Chronicles and The Last Story. The game will be released for Wii.
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- PC/MAC Strategy Games Like Warcraft II
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: PLACE HAND HERE! (Thu 17 Apr)
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- The best song in a video game?
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Gamertag Hook-Ups
- Polygon Daily Off-Topic: M! (Wed 16 Apr)
- Scrolling front page - can't access bottom banner
- Post your Polygon Daily/Weekender headers here (April 2014)