Amplitude Studios's 4X turn-based strategy game, Endless Space, will receive a free fourth add-on in celebration of 300,000 copies sold, the developer announced.
In Endless Space, players colonize and expand civilization by trading, questing and more. The add-on, titled "Virtual Awakening," will add new content either designed or voted on by the game's community. In addition to AI improvements and random events, the add-on includes four new heroes as well as asteroid and gas giant gameplay elements. You can read the full list here.
Endless Space launched for Windows PC and Mac in July 2012. The game is currently $14.99, half off its usual price, on Steam until March 18. Read our feature on how fans helped design Endless Space here.
- The Last of Us review update: Remastered on PS4
- Accused Airbnb squatter: 'Would squat again'
- The 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer is the most impressive thing to come out of Comic-Con
- San Diego Comic-Con 2014: All the news from pop culture's biggest event
- What do Shakespeare and The Last of Us movie have in common?