Grand Theft Auto 4 and its expansions are available at half price on Xbox Live this week, and Square Enix is offering discounts of up to 50 percent on select games and add-ons, Major Nelson announced today.
The Games on Demand version of Grand Theft Auto 4 is on sale for $9.99. Its first expansion, The Lost and Damned, is discounted to 400 Microsoft Points ($5), while the second, The Ballad of Gay Tony, is half off at 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Those discounts run from March 12-18.
Square Enix's sale is highlighted by discounts on Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($14.99, 40 percent off) and its DLC, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (600 Microsoft Points or $7.50, 50 percent off) and Sleeping Dogs ($19.99, 56 percent off) and its DLC. The sale prices are also valid from March 12-18.
There's little overlap between Ubisoft's upcoming Xbox Live deals and the sale on Ubisoft content that's running this week on the PlayStation Store. Games and add-ons being discounted from March 19-25 include Beyond Good & Evil HD (400 Microsoft Points), Outland (400 Microsoft Points) and DLC for the Assassin's Creed 2 trilogy.
- The Last of Us had an epilogue that Naughty Dog cut, and here it is
- You can pre-order this beautiful $365 Metroid statue starting today
- The days of owning games are coming to an end
- The nightmare is over: They're not coming for your games
- Sherlock Holmes shooting at Watson is just the beginning of this 25 minute gameplay trailer