Grand Theft Auto 4 and its expansions are available at half price on Xbox Live this week, and Square Enix is offering discounts of up to 50 percent on select games and add-ons, Major Nelson announced today.
The Games on Demand version of Grand Theft Auto 4 is on sale for $9.99. Its first expansion, The Lost and Damned, is discounted to 400 Microsoft Points ($5), while the second, The Ballad of Gay Tony, is half off at 800 Microsoft Points ($10). Those discounts run from March 12-18.
Square Enix's sale is highlighted by discounts on Deus Ex: Human Revolution ($14.99, 40 percent off) and its DLC, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light (600 Microsoft Points or $7.50, 50 percent off) and Sleeping Dogs ($19.99, 56 percent off) and its DLC. The sale prices are also valid from March 12-18.
There's little overlap between Ubisoft's upcoming Xbox Live deals and the sale on Ubisoft content that's running this week on the PlayStation Store. Games and add-ons being discounted from March 19-25 include Beyond Good & Evil HD (400 Microsoft Points), Outland (400 Microsoft Points) and DLC for the Assassin's Creed 2 trilogy.
- The 'true' story of a Pokémon game that turns you into a murderer
- A guided tour of the 1 KB hard drive built inside Minecraft
- Do low game prices spell a 'mass extinction' for game developers?
- Fez developer Polytron hacked in ongoing game developer harassment effort
- Disney Infinity is free to download on Wii U