Both Ryu Hayabusa and Ayane will be playable in the demo, each in a stage of their own. Ryu's stage is set in the Rub' al Khali desert, while Ayane's is set in Paris. Upon completing both, you can play the characters in Chapter Challenge. Skilled players can unlock Hard and Master Ninja difficulty levels, as well as a third character, Kasumi. Progress you make in the demo, including the acquisition of Ninja Skills and Karma, can be transferred to the full game.
Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge, which was a Wii U launch title, will be available April 2 on PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360. Check out screenshots from the demo above, and a new trailer below.
- Weekend at Polygon's: Off-Topic: Tacogon Weekend ( Sat-Sun 27-28/12 )
- Pokémon Discussions - Primal Evolution Ain't Cheap
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 3, No 5- Terror and Mystery in the Western Frontier
- The Ending of Dragon Age: Inquisition (!Spoilers obviously!)
- Clans of Polygon: What's going on in Destiny? (Nov - Dec)