Battlefield 3 players who plan on picking up the latest downloadable content, End Game, will need to download a 1.92 GB patch, according to a tweet from Xbox Live director of programming Larry "Major Nelson" Hryb.
End Game adds new modes, maps and vehicles, including a dirt bike, to Battlefield 3's multiplayer content. The free patch includes a large number of tweaks and fixes. Teleportation glitches, camera flips, invisible helicopters and much more line the lengthy list, which you can read here. The list also includes download instructions for PlayStation 3 and PC owners.
End Game launched in North America March 5 for Battlefield PlayStation 3 Premium members, while Xbox 360 and PC launched today. All regular members will have access to End Game March 19. Read our report on Battlefield 3's final piece of DLC here.
- Dota 2 needs a white flag
- Riot taught me League of Legends (and now I'm teaching you)
- Tonight, a nation's favorite game will award a human prize
- Hotline Miami publisher is coming to the rescue of GaymerX after this week's funding mishap
- HBO documentary examines addiction, ethics of game design in shadow of child's death