The Nintendo 3DS Virtual Console releases of Game Boy Color games The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons will hit "before summer," according to an update from Nintendo.
The Legend of Zelda series producer Eiji Aonuma took to the Wii U's Miiverse to offer an update on the status of the Virtual Console rerelease of the two games, first released on Game Boy Color in 2001.
"The Legend of Zelda: Oracle of Seasons/Oracle of Ages are now out in Japan," Aonuma wrote. "Our plan is to release these two games in other territories some time before summer!"
Aonuma went on to explain how the two Zelda games work in tandem, unlocking secrets within each other through the "Link System," adding, "We hope you're looking forward to linking up with these classic games! Thank you!"
Oracle of Ages and Oracle of Seasons were released on 3DS Virtual Console on Feb. 27 in Japan, 12 years to the day of their original Game Boy Color release. The titles were priced at ¥600 each or ¥1,000 for both.
- My mother made me a gamer, and gave me the skills to deal with her death
- Political-based strategy game ReignMaker now available for PC via Steam
- MLB The Show's neatest trick was not as easy as it looks
- Conception 2 review: bad romance
- Minecraft, Plants vs. Zombies, Street Fighter vets and more designing Magic 2015 cards
- Pokémon Discussions: Springing forward
- Anime, Cartoons, Comics! Plight Vol. 2, No. 8: GOLDEN CRISIS
- Weekend at Polygon's: Party Time (19-20 April)
- What characters would you guys like to see on the new Super Smash Bros?
- Does anyone else's NBA 2K14 audio cut out?
- Game contoller for PC
- Polygon Feast & Fitness Vol. 3
- Darkest Polygon: Lets start a Polygon Dark Souls 2 covenant
- Polygon Connect: The Great "Gamertag/PSN ID/Whatever" Roundup
- NVIDIA GeForce Titan For Gaming?!