Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 Siberian Strike DLC will feature several hours of single-player gameplay and is due for release at the end of March for , 3 and PC, City Interactive Games announced today.
Set in Siberia, the content features new missions, environments and "winter-themed" weaponry to equip characters with. It is the first of a series of DLC packs planned for the shooter.
"From the suspenseful tactical sniper experience and multitude of real world locations to the incredible visuals, advanced AI and intelligent physics using Crytek's, state-of-the-art, CryEngine, Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 is a game built for the modern military video game enthusiasts," said Marek Tyminski, CEO of CI Games.
"With several hours of new content, Siberian Strike is just the first step in our plan to continue to build upon the single player campaign and support the Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 experience for our fans and gamers after launch."
Other environments in the first-person shooter include Sarajevo, Burma and Tibet. The plot is based on a private security consultant called Capt. Cole Anderson, who stalks the globe hunting down a rogue leader. Gameplay involves open combat, sniping, stealth, close-quarters combat and .
Sniper: Ghost Warrior 2 launched March 12 in North America and ships worldwide on March 15 for Windows PC, Xbox 360 and.
- Win a one-day design apprenticeship on Sunset Overdrive!
- Notorious Airbnb squatter may be the dev behind two flailing Kickstarter games
- Report: Google to acquire Twitch for $1 billion
- Here is why you probably won't get into the LittleBigPlanet 3 private beta this August
- Sunset Overdrive's character customization is serious business